Estimated Arrival: Between May 25 and May 27. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Restore your body and soothe your mind with ALEKO's 4-person Outdoor Barrel Sauna. Our Saunas are crafted to bring all the luxury and health benefits of a traditional sauna experience at a more accessible price point. Benefits potentially include, but are not limited to, deeper, more restful sleep, improved blood circulation, increased metabolism, less fatigue, cleansed and nourished skin, increased removal of toxins, and reduced stress and anxiety.
Constructed with Pine Wood, and designed to provide the most usable interior space while minimizing excess cubic feet, this sauna heats the air quickly and efficiently. The sauna rests on two weather resistant support cradles to preserve the wood, and provide a solid foundation for the structure. Its entrance features a tempered glass door with a beautiful wooden handle. Two tempered glass windows allow for an abundance of sunlight. The tempered glass not only contributes to a quiet, relaxing environment, but is built to remain unphased by changes in temperature. Two interior benches provide ample room for up to four adults to fit comfortably. The included Bitumen shingle roofing is specifically designed to protect your sauna from exposure to the elements. The included shingle shields the pine wood from rain and UV radiation, mitigating any potential damage and greatly increases the life of your investment.
This sauna is powered by an electric heater with heated rocks, adding a touch of whimsy to the experience. With the included bucket and scoop, pour water over the hot stones to boost atmospheric temperature and humidity. A simple-to-operate LED Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control to your heater.
Assembly is required, though your sauna can be set up and used in just a few hours by following the step-by-step guide provided with each purchase. Furthermore, our sauna comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation. Each hole comes with a rat proof cover for longevity. Each sauna kit is complete with everything you need, including a 4.5 kW heater and stones, a touch screen control panel, lamps, hygrothermograph, a tempered glass door with a wooden handle, and a wooden bucket and scoop. This sauna measures at 6.6 x 6.75 x 6.9 feet.
To comply with safety guidelines, our heaters are designed to heat for a maximum of 60 minutes at a time. To heat your sauna for longer than 60 minutes, simply reset the timer for additional time.
Due to the nature of the 220V-240V hardwired heater unit, an electrician is recommended upon installation.
- Experience the health benefits and relaxation of ALEKO’s 4-Person Outdoor Pine Barrel Steam Sauna with Shingles
- Constructed with Pine Wood--a premium softwood known for its heat insulating properties
- Crafted to form a tight seal that evenly distributes heat all while being visually appealing
- Retain all the benefits of a traditional barrel sauna with the aesthetics and increased elevation of our Rounded Square Shaped Sauna
- Built with tempered glass doors and windows allowing you to see out the sauna while still being durable enough to withstand high temperatures
- Roomy infrastructure seats up to 4 adults comfortably
- Simple-to-operate Digital Touch Screen Panel allows for easy access and comfortable control of your heater; Automatic 60 minute shut-off timer makes for a safer sauna experience-- for longer heating simply reset the timer
- US Safety Standard CE and ETL Certified Wet or Dry Heater; 240 Volt
- Comes partially pre-assembled with built-in venting holes for easy installation
- Included Bitumen Shingle roofing protects your sauna from the elements
- Includes: (1) Steam Sauna with Tempered Glass Door, (1) 4.5 kW ETL Certified Sauna Heater, (1) Traditional Wooden Sauna Bucket with Plastic Liner, (1) Wooden Water Scoop, (1) Wooden Sand Timer, (1) Sauna lamp, (1) Thermo-Hygrometer, (1) 45 lbs of Sauna Lava Stones, (1) Bitumen Shingle Roof
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 158-194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Total Assembled Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.6 x 6.75 x 6.9 Feet
- Wood Thickness: Approximately 1.2 inches (30 millimeters)
- Glass Thickness: Approximately 0.2 inches (6 millimeters)
- Material: Pine Wood